- Free Breakfast
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Steam room
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Vending Machines
- Washing machine
- Luggage Room 4.81USD
1. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy - all cancellations must be made via email.
2. Minimum 3 night stay policy between September 2015 – April 2016 .
3. Group booking policy: While we make the greatest effort to place all guests of a single booking into the same room, this is not always possible. Group bookings (2 people or more) that are not made directly with the hostel, are not guarantee to be allocated to the same room. To avoid having a group split up, please book well in advance.
4. All children must be accompanied by adults.
5. Peak Season Conditions 25 December 2015 - 10 January 2016 = 10 minimum night stay NO CHECK-INS OR CHECK-OUTS ACCEPTED Between December 30th 2015 and January 4th 2016.
6. Please note that there is a 1% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. We do not accept payments with American Express credit cards
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 09:30
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?
Map and Directions
The easiest way to get to VLA Glebe is to take a shuttle bus from the airport. The shuttle usually costs between $14 and $17.
Shuttles run from 7am to 8pm.
How to Purchase
You can book online via the following website http://airportconnect.com.au/default.asp they offer online specials. Remember to call them on arrival at the international airport 1800 067 715.
To purchase on arrival from Domestic Airport
Go to the Traveller's Service Desk and ask for a ticket for the Airport Connect Shuttle or the Airbus. They will direct you to the bus stop.
To purchase on arrival from the International Airport
The best thing to do is call the shuttle company from a payphone on their free number 1800 067 715. They will then send a shuttle for you within aproximately 15 minutes. Go to Bay 34 to catch the shuttle.
You can catch a taxi which costs from $30-$50 depending on traffic.
Train and bus
Alternatively you can catch the train to Central Station and then catch a bus to Glebe Village from Railway Square on George St. The 431 bus will take you to Glebe Village, get off 2 stops after the Glebe Library and walk back for about 1 block, we are on the same side of the road as the bus stop. The 433 will take you to Glebe Library, a 5 minute walk away, just keep walking down Glebe Point Road until you get to 256.
Sydney buses require that you pre-purchase a ticket from most convenience stores to travel weekdays 7am-7pm, outside of these hours and on weekends you can pay cash. It should cost around $2-5 to bus here from the city