- Free Breakfast
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Free City Maps
- Hot Showers
- Internet Access
- Jobs Board
- Key Card Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Tea/Coffee Making Facilities
- Telephone Fax Facilities
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels Included
- Washing machine
- Luggage Room 4.63USD
1. We have a 24 hour cancellation policy - all cancellations must be made via email.
2. Minimum 3 night stay policy between September 2015 – April 2016 .
3. Group booking policy: While we make the greatest effort to place all guests of a single booking into the same room, this is not always possible. Group bookings (2 people or more) that are not made directly with the hostel, are not guarantee to be allocated to the same room. To avoid having a group split up, please book well in advance.
4. All children must be accompanied by adults.
5. Peak Season Conditions 25 December 2015 - 10 January 2016 = 10 minimum night stay NO CHECK-INS OR CHECK-OUTS ACCEPTED Between December 30th 2015 and January 4th 2016.
6. Please note that there is a 1% charge when you pay with a Visa or Mastercard credit card. We do not accept payments with American Express credit cards
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 11:00
Latest Check-out: 09:30
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
Group of 15 or more traveling to Sydney?
8 Bed Female Dorm
4 Bed Female Dorm Ensuite
6 Bed Female Dorm
6 Bed Mixed Dorm
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Basic 12 Bed Mixed Dorm Ensuite
About VLA Glebe
Set in beautiful leafy gardens, our two terraced houses are heritage-listed. Unique in style and character, VLA Glebe has a fantastic atmosphere and professional local staff.
We are ideally located on the north-western end of Glebe, a relaxed leafy suburb in the inner west of Sydney where parks and the water are a short 5 minute walk away.
If you like the idea of a hostel located outside of the hustle and bustle of the city, with loads of cafes, restaurants, bars and bookshops, but no more than a 10-15 minute bus ride into town, then Glebe Village is for you!
There's always plenty of opportunities to meet other people in our front courtyard or on one of our many fun activity nights, like our free BBQ on Thursday nights! Our free events are a great chance to chill out and drink a few beers or punch with your fellow travellers.
We also have free breakfast every morning! During the week and on the weekend there is ample supply of bread, cereal, spreads, milk, and tea and coffee.
Our rooms have heaters and fans. They are cleaned daily, are spacious, and many have new polished floorboards. Our dormitories range in size from 4 to 6, and 10 beds.
Glebe Village is a great place for a short stay and it also has a good reputation as a worker's hostel. We regularly receive information about casual work available. Our tour desk is available for advice on tours, bookings, transport and to book your next hostel.
Free breakfast daily.Great outdoor areas and a large communal kitchen. There is also a TV room and guest laundry. This is a great place to meet other travellers in a relaxed atmosphere.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.