Komune - Gold Coast
Apartment | 146 Marine Parade, Coolangatta, Australia 4225
30 out of 33 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (01/02/2015)
Susan Young thinks…
"After hours check in is possible, if you contact hostel in advance to organise secure key collection and pay the remainder of booking cost. Continental breakfast was really good! Rooms/bathrooms were…"Read all Komune - Gold Coast reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour hot showers
- Swimming Pool
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Reception (limited hours)
- Elevator / lift(s)
- Towel USD 2.16
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Coolangatta?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)Continental breakfast included
About Komune - Gold Coast
Everyone gets to join in the action at Komune – Just like out in the lineup.
Komune Resort Gold Coast is a newly renovated resort.
There are four types of accommodation at Komune; Komune Share, Komune Girls, Komune Apartments & Komune Luxury. Each is designed with the beach lifestyle in-mind. All rooms have kicking views over Greenmount back to Surfers Paradise and most also look back over the Tweed River.
Komune Share apartments are Komune Resorts’ answer to share accommodation. We have removed the bunk beds and allowed you more space to move with a maximum of four (4) single beds in any one Komune Share apartment. Not only will the styling impress, but every Komune Share room has its own bathroom, as well as its own balcony with beachfront views.
Sorry no dudes allowed!
Komune - Gold Coast is walking distance from everything you need, including:
• Snapper Rocks, Home of the Quicksilver Pro and Superbank – 5 minute walk or a 3 minute bolt across the road and round the headland
• Greenmount – as long as it takes to grab your board and cross the road
• Duranbah – D’bar is only a 5 minute walk or 5 minute run with your board
• Kirra – 3 minute walk
• Cafés & Restaurants – a massive selection of restaurants all within arms reach of the resort with everything you need (2min)
• Bars, Clubs & watering holes, no taxi home needed here (3min)
• Major Movie Cinema Complex (2 min)
• Central Shopping District is only 5 minutes walk out the front, nice to know!
And only a short drive from:
• 10 minutes from the Gold Coast International airport
• 40 minutes from Byron Bay
• 20 minutes from Surfers Paradise
• Dream World, Movie World, Wet & Wild and SeaWorld (20-25min)
• Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (10min)
• Brisbane City (1hr 15min)