Hostel Suites Florida Map
Hostel | Florida 328, Buenos Aires, Argentina C1005AAH
303 out of 330 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (08/02/2015)
Jose Osvaldir Mulek Junior thinks…
"This hostels seems like an hotel. The rooms are very comfortable and very clean, they have conditional ar which helps a lot. The breakfast is very good, there are a lot of options and you can eat as…"Read all Hostel Suites Florida reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- No curfew
- Currency Exchange
- Games room
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Pool table(s)
- 24 hour reception
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wheelchair accessible
- Internet access in public areas
- Towel USD 1.09
- Airport Pickup
- Luggage Room
Group of 15 or more traveling to Buenos Aires?Contact us directly
See other properties in Buenos Aires
Hostel Suites Obelisco
V&S Hostel Club
Portal del Sur
Che Telmo Guest House
Sudamerika Hostel & Suites Centro
Enter dates to check prices
GPS-enabled map and directions
- Shuttle Bus: ask for Manuel Tienda León it has regular services each every 30 minutes (usd 14).
- Taxi: Faster but more expensive option, it should take around 30 minutes to get to the Hostel cost nearly U$D30 or AR$ 90, the entire journey should be by highway.
-If you book with us we provide free transportation from the airport to the hostel, check our website for the schedule.
From Retiro Bus Station:
- Subway: Take the Line C subway in the direction of Constitucion, stop off at "Lavalle", just 3 blocks from the Hostel.
- Taxi: Depending on the traffic should take between 10 and 15 minutes, and cost nearly U$D8 or AR$ 24.