Hostel | Bolivar 1291, (esquina Cochabamba), Buenos Aires, Argentina 1141
8 out of 12 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (04/04/2013)
"The private room was spacious and clean. Staff was friendly and very helpful. We also liked the breakfast much."Read all Hostel One reviews
- Air Conditioning
- Self-catering Facilities
- Currency Exchange
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- 24 hour reception
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Airport Pickup USD 15.21
- Luggage Room
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 1 day before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 14:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Buenos Aires?Contact us directly
See other properties in Buenos Aires
Republica San Telmo
Hostel Carlos Gardel
Puerto Limon Hostel
Circus Hostel & Hotel
Hostel San Telmo
Just meters away from Plaza Dorrego (Dorrego square) the Museum of Modern Art, the Film University and Parque Lezama (Lezama Park), and even a few blocks away from Plaza de Mayo, the Obelisco (Obelisk), Caminito St., the La Boca neighbourhood and some of the most important universities in Buenos Aires. Read more
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
8 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Female only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
4 Bed Dorm - Male only (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
Budget Double (Private bathroom)No meals or drinks included
Twin (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Hostel One
There you have a grill where you can enjoy a traditional Argentine barbecue (we call it asado and you can even grill it yourself). In the summer you will be able to relax at the solarium and enjoy the groove of evening parties.
We will surprise you every day with original suggestions so you can choose what kind of memories you may want to take with you after visiting Buenos Aires.
You will also have experienced the taste of a real asado (which you may have cooked yourself). You will remember the excitement of going to a football (that is soccer if you are from the US) game of the Argentine Football tournament and then playing a game yourself. If you like dancing or listening to international DJs, you will have here the opportunity to do it. Even more, if you like adventure and the outdoors you will be able to rent bikes to bike around the city. You will also be able to take advantage of some of the exotic and unforgettable excursions we will offer you.
- 24 hrs Medical assistance.
- Porteño breakfast included in the price
- Free 24/7 high speed internet service
- 24 hr. check-in
- Individual lockers in each room
- Luggage storage at no charge
- Tourist Information centre
- Transportation in / out from Ezeiza price AR$120
- Watched Security the 24 Hs.
- Dorms, singles, doubles, triples and quads
- All of them with heating, ceiling fans and air conditioning
- All of them include linens (including blankets and bed sheets)
- Daily maid service included
- Individual lockers
Modern and fully equipped bathrooms
Room prices includes breakfast and taxes
Relax and fun areas:
- Spacious lounge with music, a table game collection and a bi-lingual library.
- Free Internet access 24/7
- “El Patio” with chairs and tables to enjoy the open air
- “La Azotea” our flat roof open to the sky of Buenos Aires, where you can enjoy the solarium during the summer and the charm of the beautiful night of Buenos Aires under the stars.
The rooms and common spaces: All of them have plenty of sunlight. The walls, all brownstone create very warm and cosy places with balconies overlooking the street. The house has sunlight from early in the morning till dusk.
We offer dedicated areas for fun and relaxation:
- A spacious lounge with cable television and DVDs, music, a board game collection and a bi-lingual library
- Free high-speed internet access 24/7
- “El Patio”; a great place to relax and enjoy the fresh air
- “La Azotea”; our flat rooftop open to the sky of Buenos Aires, where you can sunbathe during the summer and star-gaze at night
At Hostel One we aim to enhance your cultural experience of Buenos Aires with:
- "Asados" (traditional Argentinean barbecues) and other special food tasting events
- Tangos and Milongas
- Spanish and Lunfardo language lessons
- Football (soccer) games and outings to traditional stadiums
- Rugby and golf for the die-hard fans
- We offer organised trips for going dancing, to the theatre, movies and concerts