- Luggage Room
- Free Breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Bicycle Parking
- Board Games
- Cable TV
- Ceiling fan
- Common Room
- Currency Exchange
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Hot Tub
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Linen Included
- Luggage Storage
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Steam room
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
Exchange rate: If you wish to pay in Argentinean Pesos, please note you will be informed about the exchange rate applicable at check in time.
Please note that all sales bookings are final and non-refundable. The property may charge your card in advance for the full amount of your stay. Payment protection is also not available in connection with these bookings. In the event that you cancel your booking the accommodation provider shall be entitled to retain the total outstanding costs of your booking. All rooms that are included in the sale are identified in their room type as [“!!! Sale !!! Non Refundable”].
Check-in / Check-out
Earliest check-in: 12:00
Latest Check-out: 10:30
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Taxes Included
Group of 15 or more traveling to Buenos Aires?
4 Bed Mixed Dorm
Standard 6 Bed Mixed Dorm
Deluxe Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Double Bed Private Ensuite
Standard Single Private Shared Bathroom
About Estacion Buenos Aires Hostel
The Hostel, a totally recycled old house, has double rooms and rooms for four and six people, with private and shared bathrooms.
A safe and cozy place served by its owners and available 24 hours a day, Estación Buenos Aires is the best choice to enjoy your stay in Buenos Aires, as every journey becomes an unforgettable experience…
Activities (extra cost):
- City tours
- Artistic Buenos Aires
- Tango shows
- Football matches and tours of stadiums
- Helicopter tour over the city
- Eva Perón tour
- Argentinean ranches
- Tour to Delta del Tigre
- Day trip to Colonia, Uruguay
- Tours to shows and events in the city
- Air balloon trips
- Packages to other cities: Iguazú, Calafate, Bariloche, etc.
- In case of cancellation or early departure within 72 hours, no claims or money refunds are accepted.
- The stay is paid upon arrival without exception.
- The deposits are not refundable.
- We accept credit.
-Rates are expressed in U.S. dollars, if paid in pesos the exchange rate will be set by the hostel at the chek-in.
We are a few meters away from the main places of interest in the city:
• The traditional De Mayo avenue, with its European style, displays the different architectural trends that are part of the city.
• The National Congress and the Plaza de los Dos Congresos (square).
• The famous 9 de Julio Avenue.
The Obelisk, an emblem of the city.
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. After this date, charges will be applied by the property up to the first nights cost of the reservation, unless otherwise stated in the property’s conditions. Deposits paid are non refundable.