Mountain Hostel Tarter
Hostel | Sant Pere del Tarter, Principat d'Andorra, El Tarter Canillo, Andorra AD100
8 out of 8 customers would recommend this property
Recent review (19/04/2015)
"We came to Mountain Hostel Tarter just after the ski slopes had closed and before the walking paths were open. Even though our timing was awkward the staff were so helpful in finding walking and running trails for us to…"Read all Mountain Hostel Tarter reviews
- Credit cards accepted
- Car Parking
- No curfew
- Secure lockers
- Lounge area
- Internet / Wi-Fi
- Safety deposit
- 24 hour hot showers
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Washing machines
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- BBQ area
- Common area / room
- Communal kitchen
- Onsite shop(s)
- Outside area
- Television room
- Towel USD 2.24
- Luggage Room
Please note that your booking will only be confirmed if you send the CVV code to the hostel after your booking is made. Failing to do that will result in the cancellation of your booking. CHECK IN ONLY FROM 17h to 21h. If you are unable to arrive within this time, please contact the hostel directly. FROM 27/12/2013 TO 31/12/2013 (BOTH DATES INCLUSIVE) THE CANCELLATION POLICY IS 15 DAYS PRIOR TO ARRIVAL
Customers can cancel their reservation free of charge up to 2 days before arrival (local time). Payments made to HostelBookers are non-refundable.
Earliest check-in: 17:00
Latest Check-out: 10:00
Group of 15 or more traveling to Canillo?Contact us directly
Enter dates to check prices
|Shared Rooms A shared room (typically a dorm) is a bedroom which you share with other people from the property. The number of beds in a room is shown in the room name, e.g. ‘5 Bed Dorm’, and you can book as many as you need. Some properties have male only dorms and female only dorms.|
4 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
5 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
6 Bed Dorm - Mixed (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
|Private Rooms A private room is a room that is not shared with other people from the property – in other words, you book and pay for all the beds in the room. If you are traveling alone, for example, but want to book a double room, you must pay for two people in order to book the whole room.|
2 person Mountain View (Shared bathroom)No meals or drinks included
About Mountain Hostel Tarter
Our facilities offered:
- Modern bathroom with toilets, showers and washbasin. They are shared and mixed, but with individual cabins, of course! We offer also toiletries and hot water 24hrs. Towels for rent for 2 EUR.
- Dining room with a full equipped and communal kitchen where guests can make themselves a hearty meal or quick snack. You have also vending machines for drinks and snacks, 24hrs.
- A small grocery where you can buy the ingredients in your favorite dishes, and staple things. If you don't want cook, we offer quality prepared meals.
- a very cozy living room with fireplace, sofas, poufs, television, reading, table games and free Wi-Fi, where you can relax, or surf the net in front of the fireplace.
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hostel, also in the rooms.
- For skiers and snowboarders have boot dryer and ski storage service.
- Winter activities: skiing, snowboarding, telemark, freestyle, free ride, ski touring, snowshoeing, heliski, paragliding
- Summer activities: mountain bike downhill, cross-country mountain bike, road bike, hiking (peaks and lakes), hiking in mountain huts, trail running, via ferrata, and all mountain sports you can imagine!
- Trips, tours and mountain activities can also be booked at our receptions, so don't be afraid to ask.
- We help you organize your days in Andorra, to enjoy with good recommendations.
We have 4 room types avalilables: 4 people mixed dorms, 5 people mixed dorms, 6 people mixed dorms (on of the is a female dorm) and one twin room (double room).
In all rooms, each bed has its own reading light and socket. All rooms have heating and free wi-fi. From all our windows you can see the mountain and the sky.
Bed sheets, linen and duvet provided and all rooms come with security lockers. You will need a padlock. If you don't have padlock we can sell you one for 2 EUR.
Bathrooms are shared in the ground floor with shower, toilet and washbasing, with 24hr hot water.
Enjoy your days in Andorra from our privileged location in El Tarter. Mountain Hostel Tarter is at the foot of slopes of Grandvalira ski resort, the largest ski area in the Pyrenees. We are 200 meters from the access to the gondola of Grandvalira|El Tarter. In Sant Pere del Tarter town there are two restaurants, and a chill out and cocktail bar, were you can spend your après-ski time in winter or enjoy its terrace in summer.
The hostel is just halfway between Andorra centre and Pas de la Casa (frontier with France). 200 meters from the hostel there is the public bus stop in both directions. The public bus service connects El Tarter with Canillo and Andorra centre in one direction. And Soldeu and Pas de la Casa in the other direction.
Soldeu, 2,5km from the hostel to Pas de la Casa direction, has a brilliant nightlife and there are a whole host of clubs and late night bars where you can go out and party.
In Canillo, 5,5km from the hostel to Andorra la Vella direction, there is the Canillo town, with a good sports center with swimming pool and ice rink.
From Mountain Hostel Tarter have several hiking and mountain bike trails to do, without having to take the car or bus, especially in the beautiful Incles Valley or Ransol Valley. Close to the Mountain Hostel Tarter there are some of the most beautiful peaks and lakes of Andorra. And the Soldeu Bike Park is 2,5km from the hostel.
If you like shopping, the commercial centre of Andorra and the commercial center of Pas de la Casa will remain at 17km, just halfway, the perfect place to disconnect of the hubbub of the centre, shops and people. Also in Andorra you can visit de thermal centre Caldea.