We're offering the chance for you and a friend to win free accommodation in 7 cities of your choice.
Choose whether to take the prize all at once or as seven different trips…we'll even give you £1,000 each to cover your travel expenses.*
How to Enter
Simply answer the question and submit your email address.
*terms and conditions apply
This competition is now closed, we will be announcing the winner shortly on our Facebook page.
Terms and Conditions
- This Competition is open to participants aged 18 and over.
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents, or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- Participants enter the competition by answering the question “How many categories are there in HostelBookers’ Awards for Excellence 2011?” correctly and submitting their email address.
- By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- The competition will run from 00:01 GMT 13th April 2011 and will close at 00:00 GMT 15th May 2011.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted.
- The prize is seven 3-night stays for two people in any cities in which HostelBookers has availability. (Maximum accommodation value of £50 per person per night).
- The seven stays do not have to be taken consecutively however, only a maximum of 3 nights per destination can be taken.
- £1,000 will be transferred per person to cover travel costs a week prior to the first stay. (Maximum travel budget £1,000 per person)
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- Accommodation stays can be taken until 31st May 2012, but must be booked no later than 31st December 2011.
- The winner will be drawn at random by the judges at 09:00 GMT on the 20th May 2011.
- The winner will be notified within 7 days of the prize draw by email.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- Once the prize has been claimed the winner will be announced on the HostelBookers blog and via our Social Media channels.
- HostelBookers act as agent in respect of all bookings we take or make on your behalf.
- For all bookings your contract will be with the supplier of the accommodation or other service specified.
- Normal HostelBookers terms and conditions of sale apply.
- Travel insurance is not included in the prize and it is the prize winners responsibility to arrange suitable cover for their needs.